Thursday, November 6, 2014

A new program from the admin TrackYour Incoma

I hope you follow me into Multi Level program - Affiliate program ?

Today, from my very short post. Is there a program that will start soon, now is the pre-registration. So no more Do not pay or anything, so just register for free using the link below.

Owner program is Beejay owner trackyourincoma who broke was, as you know. Very good admin who will surely pay the fine to draw figures.
NOTE: I do not know whether this will be long term or not. It may take a week and it's going really can not go hard and 6 months. The good thing is that the units of $ 1 and that everyone can put what I was ready to lose ...
How it work:
  • All member start earning with free member
  • You are buying units for 1$, and you can buy it what ever you wont
  • Earn revenue sharing up to 150% ROI Return
  • Affiliate Commission 10% for every sell ads and services
  • Earn 5% every your referral earn bonuses
  • Unlimited Earning bonuses Form ads
  • More useful tools and Rewards
It can be paid with stp, paypal, egopay, perfect money...

Do not send too many questions, I do not know much, this is what I am sent, register it and wait until it goes all ...
God luck

p.s. how time is money, I'm so far for this registration from the commercial took about 15 minutes, the essence of MLM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have some question for me ? Write here :